Michael Tucak is an intellectual property, corporate and commercial lawyer with over 20 consecutive years experience, both in-house roles and in private practice. From 2008 – 2018 Michael was Principal Lawyer at creative|legal, a specialist legal practice for the arts & creative industries, based in Perth and Melbourne. He holds unique knowledge of the legal and relational framework of the creative sector in Western Australia, and its links nationally & overseas.
Michael is currently offering his services as a sole practitioner, based in Perth.
Michael’s value proposition is:
Michael’s advice enables clients to be authentic, empowered and respectful.
Michael himself also brings creativity and “soft skills” to his legal work and client relationships
– complex analysis and critical thinking skills, an ability to influence and connect, leadership skills; communication and relational ability, digital literacy, adaptability, and empathy to client needs. Above all, Michael is a creative complex-problem solver, able to
Michael currently provides legal services and advice in the following areas:
- Not for profit and charity establishment, registration and ongoing compliance
- Public art commission contracting and management of intellectual property
- Copyright advice, trademark registration and intellectual property contracting
- Commercial legal documentation and advice, including service agreements
- Company incorporation, business establishment and shareholder
contracting C ompanysecretarial and board/management committee support and advice
For all legal matters, Michael can be contacted on +61 417 932 834, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, during office hours (Western Standard Time).