Michael Tucak is an intellectual property, corporate and commercial lawyer with over 20 consecutive years experience, both in-house and in private practice.
From 2008 – 2018 Michael was Principal Lawyer at creative|legal, a specialist legal practice for the arts & creative industries, based in Perth and in Melbourne.
Since 2019, Michael has been offering his legal services as a dedicated sole practitioner, based in Perth, and accessible nationwide. He holds a unique knowledge of the legal and relational framework of the creative sector in Western Australia, and its links nationally & overseas.
Michael’s legal services value proposition is:
Core Practice Areas:
- Intellectual Property – copyright, trademarks, designs, licensing and disputes
- Public Art – commissioning agreements, management and dispute resolution
- Industries – film/television, music, virtual and augmented reality, performance
- Not-for-Profits & Charities – establishment, registrations, and ongoing compliance
- Business establishment – company incorporation, registrations, shareholder terms
- Board & Management Committee support, advice and Company Secretarial input
- Corporate & Commercial documentation and advice (including staff and financing)
- Contractual documentation and advice on rights and claims
- Strategic advice and input.
Michael commits to steering each of his clients through problems, issues or opportunities to resolved outcomes.
Michael also brings creativity and ‘soft skills’ to his legal work and relationships
– complex analysis, critical thinking, an ability to influence and connect, leadership
– communication & relational ability, digital literacy, adaptability, empathy to need
Michael is a creative complex-problem solver, able to
For all legal matters, Michael can be contacted on +61 417 932 834, or email email@example.com, during office hours (Australian Western Standard Time).