Michael Tucak is an intellectual property, corporate and commercial lawyer with over 20 consecutive years experience, both in-house and in private practice.
From 2008 – 2018 Michael was Principal Lawyer at creative|legal, a specialist legal practice for the arts & creative industries, based in Perth and Melbourne.
Since 2019, Michael has been offering his legal services as a dedicated sole practitioner, based in Perth, and accessible nationwide.
Michael holds a unique knowledge of the legal and relational framework of the creative sector in Western Australia, and its links nationally & overseas.
Michael’s legal services value proposition is:
- Personalised service
- Accessible & available
- Pragmatic solutions
- Creativity as needed
Michael commits to steering his clients through issues to resolved outcomes.
His advice aims to enable clients to be empowered, authentic to their values and respectful in dealings.
Michael himself also brings creativity and ‘soft skill’ to his legal work and client relationships
– complex analysis and critical thinking skills, an ability to influence and connect, leadership skills;
– communication and relational ability, digital literacy, adaptability, and an empathy to client needs.
Above all, Michael is a creative complex-problem solver, able to
Core Practice Areas:
- Copyright advice, trademark registration and intellectual property licensing
- Corporate – commercial legal documentation and advice, including personnel
- Public art commission contracting, and management of intellectual property
- ‘Not-for-profit’ and charity establishment, registration and ongoing compliance
- Company incorporation, business establishment and shareholder
agreements C ompanysecretarial and board/management committee support and advice
For all legal matters, Michael can be contacted on +61 417 932 834, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, during office hours (Australian Western Standard Time).